From enrolment to completion, our range of dog training sessions are here to help you and your dog. Want friendly, knowledgeable dog training for your best friend? You’ll find all you need here at our Dog Training School.
Our dog training services are available throughout the year. We’ve developed each type of session to be informative, fun and engaging for both you and your dog. Small class sizes ensures that you and your dog are receiving the best tuition from our trainers. And our facilities and location help for training in both an indoor, outdoor and real-life setting.
What we offer at our dog training school
- Knowledgeable and experienced Kennel Club listed dog training.
- In-depth dog training assessment on enrolment.
- One to One sessions at flexible weekly times to suit you.
- Small group classes.
- Puppy Foundation Certification (KCGCDS)
- Bronze Award Certification (KCGCDS)
- Silver Award Certification (KCGCDS)
- Gold Award Certification (KCGCDS)
- Level 1, Level 2 & Level 3 Obedience (HFH)
- Dog Agility – Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced (HFH)
- Dog Agility Club
- Residential Dog Training Packages – Obedience and Behaviour.
- Dog Day School.
- Mobile dog training in your own home.
- Off site field trips to work on real life locations and scenarios.
We’d love to show you our fantastic facilities. Viewing welcome and no appointment necessary. See Viewing Times below.
We’re always available should you need us following enrolment of your dog at our dog training school. Our relationship with our dogs is always evolving through their lifetimes. When you need us, we are here to help with whatever life throws your dogs way.
Prices & Fees
|Dog Training Service|
|Initial Enrolment||£40.00 - 1 hour|
|One to One Sessions||£20.00 - 30 minutes||£35.00 - 1 hour|
|Puppy Foundation Class||£60.00 - 6 weeks|
|Bronze, Silver & Gold Awards Classes||£80.00 - 7 weeks|
|Agility Beginners Course||£78.00 - 6 weeks|
|Agility Club - members only||£8.00 - 1 hour|
|Hoopers||£10.00 - 1 hour|
|Dog Day School||£35.00 (Includes Day Care + 2 x Play Groups + 1/2 hour training)|
|Residential Training||Call for info|
Happy Customer Comments
An amazing place that does so much for so little,our big rescue dog loves going to agility and obedience classes.I cannot recommend this place enough!!Scott LomaxDog Training